How to Pumpout
- Unscrew the deck waste fitting and make sure your holding tank’s air vent is open.
- Uncoil the hose, taking it off the pedestal to prevent blockages.
- Close the nozzle by putting the ball valve in a perpendicular position.
- Turn the pump on.
- Place the nozzle in the deck waste fitting and open the nozzle by putting the ball valve in the parallel position.
- Check the sight glass. If flow does not begin within one minute, place the nozzle in water for ten seconds. If there is still no flow, check for an air leak or clog in the hose or holding tank air vent.
- When the tank is empty, close the nozzle and angle it to the side to ‘crack the seal’ and allow any residual fluid to drain back down into the MSD.
- Rinse the pumpout system by pumping a bucket of water through the system then close the nozzle.
- Turn off the pump and return the hose so it is ready for the next boater.